Wednesday 8 December 2021

Journey through the mist (Writing)



 I slowly opened my eyes, everything was so blurry. I stood up and brushed off the dirt on my pants, “Where am I?” I questioned. The last thing I remember was me falling through a hole. Wait, did that portal take me to another country? “NEIGGHH” a horse came out of nowhere and almost hit me! “Watch out cowboy, your horse almost crashed into me.” I said angrily, “Uh, sorry.. My horse is a bit grumpy today.” He apologized. Time was of the essence, I need to get back home before the portal disappears or I’ll be stuck here FOREVEERR! “Hey, I’m very sorry about my horse so would you like a ride? It looks like you need help.” He asked, “Sure, that will be much easier finding the portal back home!” He jumped on the horse and went searching..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.