Monday 22 November 2021

My Titipounamu Writing

 Kia Ora everyone, here is my Titipounamu writing! It is not finished yet, but I hope you enjoy some of the writing I have done! :)

The Titipounamu lives in New Zealandia, they are tiny birds and they weigh about 6 paperclips! The people have to put little traps around the Titipounamu’s trees because there are vicious rats living in the forest and they will try and capture them.

One early morning, I hear my baby chicks chirping “Chirp, chirp! Mummy were hungry!” So I left the nest and went to find some berries and worms for my chicks. Suddenly, when I headed back I see a sneaky grey rat on the bottom of my tree licking his lips.. I quietly went inside my nest and fed them the worms. Quickly, I grabbed something to protect my chicks and went outside to see the rat has already avoided all the traps! He was showing me his yellow bucked teeth ready to have me for lunch! The nasty rat slowly climbed up the tree, I started panicking. “What do I do..” I chirped, He was getting close.. I began to flap my wings


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lila,
    My name is Palak from Room 23 and I really loved your writing about the bird Titipounamu.
    You put a lot of effort into your writing!
    Next time you should use more describing words.
    I am really interested, can you add a part 2 of this story?
    Make sure to check out My Class Blog and my blog!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Blog you later!
    😜😜

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.